Sunday 5 October 2014

Recent Art--Golden Daughter Illustrations by Hannah Williams

Any new art that you send in will be displayed here for all to see, while being chronicled in its proper place in the Library. Please enter the individual book rooms to see all the art archived. Each room will be continually updated as new art is sent in and old art is rediscovered and added.

Please use the Follow by Email you see to your right to be notified of all new art. Thank you!

Enjoy this sneak preview of Golden Daughter by the fan art of Hannah Williams!
Fluffiness 


Grim Avenger

Hold the Pain

 Have fan art to submit?

We would love to see your works of art, whether they be drawings, paintings, photographs, stitching, pottery, digital art, or music! If we left something out of this list--surprise us! Send an email to dameimraldera@gmail.com, and we'll add your creation to the website as fast as we can!


6 comments:

Jill Stengl said...

Love it, Hannah, as always! The Fluffiness made me laugh. :-D The other two--wow!

ghost ryter said...

Hannah, I love these so much! Grim Avenger gave me shivers. (It's a certain someone with a ring, right?)

Hannah said...

Thank you!!! And yes, Ghosty, it is. ;)

Gracie said...

Wow!! I love them all!!!! I especially like the Hold the pain one, it's gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! These are so amazing. The bottom two were completely breathtaking and the top one made me squeal!
-Sarah Grace

Liv Hammonds said...

I always enjoy seeing your artwork, Hannah! You're so talented!
I particularly enjoy "Fluffiness". :)